CPR/AED Training for the Professional Rescuer
The American College of Nursing offers American Heart Association(AHA) CPR/AED Training.
Learn the Skills You May Need to Act Quickly to Save a Life
American Heart training combines discussions and videos with hands-on skills training to promote effective learning and keep students motivated. The course is based on real-life rescue scenarios and lessons that reinforce decision-making skills so you’ll be confident to respond when an emergency occurs.
American Heart CPR/AED training will teach you to:
– Respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, children and infants
– Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims
– Perform CPR (Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation)
– Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on an adult or child victim of cardiac arrest
– Use personal protective equipment to stop bloodborne pathogens and other diseases from spreading
To learn more about this course or to enroll in a training class, call American College of Nursing at 925-689-9900.